Friday, May 3, 2013

Shadow of a Shooter

It's Friday evening and that only means one thing, time to shoot shoot shoot. As I begin to enjoy the weekend I am certainly excited because I'll be using a lens that has been legendary for some time now. I'm of course talking about the Canon 35mm F/1.4L USM. Without revealing too much, I can certainly say in the short amount of time I've used this lens, it's a very nice piece of glass and metal designed for pros and serious amateurs. I will publish a full post and review with photos next week. For the time being enjoy the photos I was able to get last night while out in the streets. Let me know what you think

All photos shot at F/1.4 unless otherwise stated

Le Benz

Gotta look out for

1/80s,  F/2.0, ISO 3200 

1/80s, F/2.0, ISO 3200

1/80s, F/2.0, ISO 3200








$900



Personal fave

No comments:

Post a Comment