Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Safe Landing

This weekend was exactly how I had envisioned it minus a planned shoot. It was long, exhausting, emotional, and above all else incredibly fun. Friday was the dinner rehearsal for the wedding. Everything went well and the food was very good. After some mingling all the groomsmen went back to La Paloma resort to continue the party and for Jeff to enjoy his last night as a free man. I must say all of the groomsmen were really cool and we got along well. Saturday was the big day and it didn't disappoint. The wedding was really beautiful and it was nice to see the love in the air. Considering I was in the wedding party, I didn't shoot much at all. Not to be outdone I couldn't resist bringing "Thee ol girl", my beloved Pentax K1000. I still have to get that roll developed but ill be sure to digitize it for you all to see. Since the wedding carried over into the next day quite late, I took it upon myself to sleep in on Sunday and get some rest, but that didn't happen. Being a determined photog I decided sleep could wait and I set up a shoot with two of my friends and their cars. I've always been a fan of action shots and shooting cars in motion is just my style. Since both the cars are vastly different I couldn't help but think about all the arguments between gear heads. Turbo vs NA, Euro vs JDM, and AWD vs RWD. Personally, there is nothing better than a turbo rotary engine in a small two door car with RWD, but that's just me. Shooting cars again was a great time, considering its what got me started years ago. I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy these photos. Until next time

The groom Jeff being held up by the bridesmaids

Lovely Couple

Waiting game

Ready for the big moment


Le Ring

E36 M3

Subaru WRX





Euro vs JDM

Behind the scenes of car shoot. Lauren soaks up the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment