Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So Rich So Pretty

This past weekend was an eventful one in a few ways. I worked for a mutual friend on Friday night taking portraits of a child. Simply documenting his first concert experience and limo ride. Saturday I attended a car show in the morning. All of the vehicles on display were absolutely stunning. Especially my friend Carlos' custom 63 Impala, which won best in show award. It's always nice to get out and see people's toys all cleaned and shined up for everyone to enjoy. I spent Saturday afternoon and evening with some of my good friends at one of my favorite places to relax in Tucson. I'm of course talking about the JW Marriott Starr Pass resort. Shooting during that time was kept to a minimal so we could relax and enjoy ourselves. I spent Sunday editing photos from the previous week. I also had some time to teach my good friend Nick some photo skills and how to setup a studio lighting session. As my friends passed out late Saturday night I couldn't help but look east, to the sparkling lights of the city I love so much. Reflecting like the lights, I thought about a lot of things. Above all, I can truly say I am happy with where I am going in my life and I am excited to see where it takes me. Considering this upcoming weekend will be very challenging physically, emotionally, and professionally. It will be interesting to see how far along Ive really come. I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the photos I took. Thanks for stopping by

Julian was shy at first but soon enough we were on the same page.





Arrived at the concert



63 Chevrolet Impala

Tail Lights



The view from the balcony in my room




Le Chao


No comments:

Post a Comment