Saturday, June 25, 2011

Winning!

First of all had to laugh at charlie sheen black ops video on youtube. Charlie you're one crazy guy, but I like you so its all good. Its Saturday and the time for the gold cup final is almost upon us. There is so much to say about the USA vs Mexico rivalry so ill keep it short. I'm actually a little bit torn on this match because I happen to be "Mexican American". Which team do i root for you ask? obviously I would like both of them to win but that's not possible. Having said that I am deciding to take a neutral standpoint to whole situation. One team is gonna win and i like both of them so either way I'm WINNING! haha i apologize but i had to. Light paint is the majority of the subject nature but ill thrown in some wedding pics for those interested. Voila!


























No comments:

Post a Comment