Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IOU

hope everyone out there had a great weekend like i did. short work week this week which is gonna be really nice. i've recently noticed going back and forth between my dslr and slrs im finding it very hard to use traditional point and shooters or even my fx camera at that. they still have their place though which is nice. over the weekend i golfed at starr pass which is always a treat. I feel like im stepping up my game even though i failed to make par on any given hole. went for a night ride last night and i must say i really enjoy riding at night. i ghetto modified my super bright streamlight flashlight to my bike and off i went. the light worked better that i could have imagined. although it wasent able to save eric from munching it onto the gravel littered asphalt. as usual, simply good times.




















No comments:

Post a Comment