Monday, February 18, 2013

Le Chao looks death in the face

This is a somewhat different type of post for me but I feel like it needs to be done. Last week I was driving home from work around 6:05pm and by 6:10pm my car is beyond smashed. Driving through the bend in the road at golf links my rear end started sliding and spinning me around. I did my best to control the car and drift out of the turn but as soon as my wheels caught traction again I was pulled into the median. The car jumped onto the median and started sliding sideways through all the huge river rocks. As I'm sliding through the median I realize there is a tree that I'm surely going to hit. BAM!! I crashed into the tree and bounced into oncoming traffic. Luckily traffic stopped and I was able to push the car into the gore area to call my dad and the police. I'm alright physically but somewhat drained mentally. Things could have been alot worse and I could be dead so I can't complain. I put alot of effort and hard work into buying a car I longed for since its introduction. I know it's in the past and there is no looking back or changing it now, but it's hard not to think about what you could have done differently. Mostly likely the car will be totaled due to extensive damaged but they're going to take it away for evaluation. Overall is was an interesting night I was not expecting and at the moment certainly changes alot for me. Until next time, thanks for stopping by.

She's done












No comments:

Post a Comment