Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Half Way

Today I was thinking, "June is already over" which made me realize that the first half of 2013 is history. When I look back at 2013 to this point, it's certainly been an interesting year so far. I have personally changed and gone through a lot in a short amount of time. Things are a bit different now, but thats a good thing. Purely from a photography stand point. In January I told myself this would be a good year and that I would challenge myself physically, emotionally, professionally, and creatively. I feel like I am on the right track to accomplishing those goals. I am involved in multiple styles of shooting now, which excites me to no end. Mixing it up and keeping things fresh is the best way to stay interested in your passion. I would also like to say to all the people who support me and have worked with me, you are the absolute best. I wouldn't be able to do it without you. This post will contain photos from every month until July. I plan on doing my best to make the second half of the year just as good, if not better than the first. If you are at all interested in working with me, contact me through the various methods available. Until next time


January

















February















March












April












May

























June

























Self Portrait

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment