Thursday, June 13, 2013

iCycle 6/12/13

It's been awhile since I did an iCycle post. I figured since I have been riding alot more recently, I would slow down a bit and snap some photos while on my ride. My route consisted of traveling south to the Aviation Bike Trail. I am very familiar with that ride and trail because I used to live much closer to it. This particular trail starts at the corner of Golf Links Rd and Craycroft. Th trail continues on west eventually ending right at 4th Ave behind Maloneys Tavern. After arriving downtown I headed south of 6th ave until I reached 22nd st. At this point since I didn't charge my flash light battery, it began to die. I took this as a good time to turn around and head home. As I arrived at home I realized my legs hurt a bit and that it was a short but intense ride. If I'm short on time or battery power, that's just the way I like it. Until next time.


All photos on this post taken with iPhone 5
Start of my ride at Golden Hour



Snake Bridge over Broadway Blvd

Mouth = Opening

Gonna return with a model for a shoot here

4th Ave

Graffiti in the wash

Shadow selfie while riding

Fin


No comments:

Post a Comment