Friday, November 2, 2012

iCycle 11/2/12

This morning I woke up needing to clear my head. So I got my stuff together and headed out for an early ride. El Tour de Tucson is in two weeks and to be honest, lately I've been finding it hard to motivate myself for these training rides. As with any physically competitive event one needs to have that inner desire and motivation to continue through the tired body and mind. It's not that I don't want to succeed and do well in the event, I have simply been distracted from my goals. Those of you who know me personally know a lot has changed recently and I'm working on adapting to these changes. With the acquisition of iPhone 5 it's going to make these iCycle posts easier which I'm excited about. I recently watched crouching tiger hidden dragon and I must say its a great film which I'm going to quote. "Whatever path you choose in life, be true to yourself." Hope you enjoy the photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment