Monday, September 5, 2011

Road Trippin

Been away from my blog for a bit now. Just been busy mostly and have multiple projects I'm working on. Anyways last time I promised I would make my next post entirely about California. I had such a great time with my family. We stayed in California for over a week and have a blast. We spent three eventful days in Disneyland/California adventure. I must say those are two pretty awesome places. Spent some time at the beach as well which is always fun. Had a chance to see some family I don't visit often. Would like to live in California again so maybe we shall see. Overall just a really great time you don't forget. Here are some of my favorite images from that trip



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment