Wednesday, January 25, 2017

White Out

2017 is running full steam ahead and I couldn't be more excited about the images I'm creating. My most recent shoot merits a blog post entirely on its own. An amazing shoot with Vanessa @sin_of_vanity and my dog Lucy in snow covered Mt. Lemmon. After heavy snow we decided to head up the mountain and see what we could create. The week prior was all about planning. A custom red coat with hood was made using velvet fabric and lots of patience. Our own version of red riding hood if you will. Much props to Vanessa on her vision and creating said wardrobe. My advice if you want to do any shoot in the snow, bring blankets and heating pads to keep everyone comfortable or else its gonna be along day. Let me know what you think about the photos. Until next time

Vanessa & Lucy











Fin


No comments:

Post a Comment