Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello iPhone 5

I recently acquired the new iPhone 5 and one of the main features I was excited about as a photographer was the camera. My usual shooting setup involves a canon dslr and a few lenses depending on what I'm shooting. Never before have I had such a powerfully portable camera with such high image quality. So far it's been quite a fun camera to shoot with. First impressions are very good and the more I get used to composing without a viewfinder it's becoming easier. Tomorrow I will be going out of town to the glamis sand dunes. More exciting than the riding that's sure to accompany the trip is the fact that ill be bringing along the legendary canon 70-200mm f/2.8L lens. My next post will be all about my weekend with that huge chunk of glass and other lovely bits. Until next time












No comments:

Post a Comment